Governor Polis has declared July Smart Irrigation Month once again for 2019.
July is a peak month for outdoor water use and a good time to make sure you’re using irrigation efficiently.
In July, BestYard.com is sending a series of 5 Secrets to help you save water, money and time in caring for your lawn and garden landscape.
The 1st week was all about sprinkler system efficiency.
This week presents a New Lawn Chemistry Technology – That Saves up to 30 – 50% on your Watering Bill!
- Are you upset at the high costs of watering your yard?
- Do you want to reduce your watering cost?
- Are you concerned that drought conditions will damage your yard?
- Do you still want to have a beautiful, lush green healthy lawn?
How Does It Work?
Tiny granules of a new, patented wetting agent attract water molecules out of the air and surface areas to deliver moisture to your lawn’s root system for 3 months.
Lawn Drought Stress Test in July
Left – treated with Moisture Manager
Right – not treated
Flowers with Moisture Manager Without Moisture Manager
Is it Expensive?
This treatment is comparable to the cost of a regular fertilizer application and is dependent on the square footage of your lawn. It lasts up to 3 months, is comparable in cost to a regular fertilizer application.
Is It Safe for My Family & Pets?
Yes. They can be on the yard immediately after application.
- Lawn Benefits include:
- Increase water penetration in root zone.
- Reduce Water Bills 20% to 50% by increasing irrigation efficiency.
- Less Lawn Disease.
- Improved Lawn Color.
- Maximizes Your Fertilizer & Control absorption in the soil and roots.
- Reduces runoff on sloped areas so low areas aren’t wet and high areas aren’t dry.
Need More Proof?
Click SiteOne Landscape Supply – Moisture Manager to see a YouTube presentation of this new chemistry, how & why it works, more before and after pictures, and verified scientific studies by University of Florida, Clemson University, Ohio State University, and Penn State University of water saving up to 50%. (At 7:24 it is quite through, check it out.)
OF COURSE we would love to care for your yard.
BUT, whether we provide for your yard or not, we want it to be the best it can be.
THEREFORE, we want to provide you the best professional advice for your lawn care in this guide.
THIS IMPROVES our neighborhoods, community, and environment.
P. S. Let us save you money on your watering bill with BestYard.com’s Moisture Manager, or upgrading your sprinkler system to be more efficient. You enjoy your weekend.
BestYard.com provides Moisture Manager and Sprinkler services in Aurora, Parker, The Pinery, Pradera, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Lone Tree, and Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
If you give us the opportunity, we are confident we can please you.
From 2009 to 2019 BestYard were awarded the “Best Lawn & Garden Maintenance Company”.
Google, Facebook, Yellow Pages, and Super Pages shows our clients give us the most 5 Star Reviews in Colorado.
Click Happy Customers to see over 752 Reviews with a 95% Customer Satisfaction.
Free Guides: Homeowners who read this article often download these guides. Click to download.
- Using a few of our professional secrets, the look and health of your lawn will improve dramatically.
- The Things YOU Should Look for when Hiring a Lawn Care Company That will Keep YOU and Your Family Safe.
Related Articles: Homeowners who read this article often are interested in related articles. Click to read.
- 4 Watering Tips to Help Your Lawn Grow Strong Roots This Spring
- Use Tech to Save Water and Money
- 5 Simple Tips to Check the Efficiency of Sprinkler Systems