Jobs at BestYard.com
Come work at Colorado’s Highest-Rated Landscape Maintenance Company
with over 1,450 Client Reviews with 95% Satisfaction, and over 100 Google 4.5-Star Reviews.
You will be able to take pride in your work in improving the environment and be appreciated for your work.
BestYard.com is a fast-growing lawn care company in Parker Colorado. We have been in business for 24 years, have over 25 employees, and are a profitable, stable company. We have been named “Best Lawn & Garden Maintenance Company” for the last twelve years.
We are looking for some hard-working crew leaders and crew members that want to grow within a strong, local family business that is growing rapidly. If you are looking for a great job that allows you to work outside, enjoy beautiful landscapes and be proud of quality work, then BestYard is the company.
We surveyed our employees and asked, “What do you like about working at BestYard.com?”
We were humbled by their Top 10 replies:
- We pay weekly on Fridays and always on time.
- We want you to make a lot of money. The harder you work the more you make.
- Our management team is friendly. You will work directly with the owner, our ops manager, and the office manager. We don’t yell, cuss or abuse our team. We care about you and your family. We want you to be successful.
- Our employees rarely quit. Our team has been with us for a long time.
- You get new equipment every year.
- No one will steal your equipment in the morning if theirs isn’t working.
- You don’t have to maintain your own equipment or sharpen your own blades.
- We will train you. We want you to be successful and make more money.
- We have work during the winter doing Christmas Lights and Snow Removal.
- Our company is growing by 500 new clients per year. There is a lot of opportunities to move up if you learn new skills, provide great quality and work hard.
Current Job Opportunities
– Garden Crew Leader – Garden Crew Member
– Mowing Crew Leader – Mowing Crew Member
– Irrigation Technician – Fertilization & Weed Control Technician
- Dependable, show up on time, ready to go.
- Lift 30-50 lbs. of material for various jobs.
- Clean driving record and be able to drive our company vehicles (no DUI).
- Team player and get along with fellow coworkers.
- Have fun.
- Meet production goals.
- Presentable, clean appearance, keep your uniform, trucks, and equipment clean.
- Talk to clients.
- Team player and be versatile in all areas or departments.
BestYard.com will provide training and growth in all departments.
- You must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. of material for various jobs.
- You must have a clean driving record and be able to drive our company vehicles (no DUI).
- You must be a team player and get alone with fellow coworkers.
- You must be willing to have fun.
- You must be willing to meet production goals.
- You must be presentable, clean appearance, keep uniform, trucks and equipment clean.
- You must be able to talk to clients.
- You must be a team player and be versatile in all areas or departments.
- We will provide training and growth in all departments
BestYard.com is an Equal opportunity employer. We are a drug-free company. We are focused on building teamwork with trust, honesty and an opportunity for you to have a career path.
Bestyard.com is looking for full time and part time employees that want to grow and earn a competitive wage. There will be times where overtime will be allowed and possibly ask to be done.
Compensation can range from $36,000 to $50,000+ depending on roles and job responsibilities. Crew lead positions must have Valid CO drivers license with clean 36 month driving record. Must have experience in landscape maintenance. Must have reliable transportation to and from our yard. We do perform a background check on all employees and must be able to E-Verify.
If you are new or not sure about jobs in the landscape industry, please check out these videos to see if this could be the job for you.
Meet a Landscape Professional
Landscape Professionals Support Their Communities
This is the Landscape Industry
Swipe Right – Landscape Professional.