One spark can send a dry tree up in smoke in a matter of seconds and spread fire quickly throughout the home. Watch the video to see how quickly this happens.
Christmas tree fires can turn devastating and deadly within seconds
5 Care tips for a natural tree:
- Select a tree stand that holds at least 1 gallon of water.
- Immediately before placing the tree in the stand, cut off a few inches of the base so the tree can drink water.
- Allow 1 quart of water each day per inch of tree base diameter.
- Use LED lights because they do not heat up when lit.
- When the tree becomes dry, take it down and recycle it.
Click “DO IT FOR ME” to request a FREE quote.