If the grueling summer heat has taken a toll on your lawn, here are “7 Secrets to a Beautiful Yard This Fall” to help your lawn recover from the summer stress and be beautifully green and healthy this fall.
- Effective Weed Treatment:Weed control along with regular fertilization, proper trimming, and correct watering application will keep the grass lush green.
- Early Fall Fertilization:Helpyour lawn recover from the grueling summer heat and drought.
- Lawn Aeration: Aeration allows turf’s root system to breathe and absorb nutrients and water.
- Over Seeding: Fall over seeding allows turf to become solid and oust weeds that grew during the summer.
- Early Winter Fertilization: It promotes a healthy and flourishing root system. It also helps in storing essential nutrients to survive the harsh winter and thrive early next spring.
- Mite Control Treatment: This is proactive step to be taken as mites can severely damage your lawn if left untreated.
- Complete Fall Clean Up: Put your yard “to bed” by planting fall bulbs, trimming, picking up leaves, and cleaning up the whole area to give your yard a healthy start next spring.
Need lawn care and maintenance done for you?
Our team of experts will provide you great service. You enjoy the results.