We always love to learn new things and make it more creative for best landscaping. Spring is knocking on the door and if you’re thinking of updating your outdoor space. Then this is the right time to enhance the beauty of your Yard. In this Infographic, we are discussing 5 amazing plans for your landscape.
Take time to put your yard and landscape “to bed” in fall, your lawn will reap the rewards.
Give your lawn a healthy start next spring by managing these fall tasks.
- Trim shrubs and ornamental grasses
- Divide plants. If your perennials are overcrowded, fall is an ideal time to divide the root ball and replant. Cutting back the plants prior to transplanting can help reduce shock.
- Plant fall bulbs. Plant in fall to enjoy spring’s first blooms – crocus, daffodil, tulip. The best time to plant is after the first frost so the bulbs will stay cool all winter. Dig holes for bulbs and fertilize before replacing soil.
- Pick up leaves. Fall cleanup will save time for gardening come spring, and clearing your lawn of leaves and sticks will prevent the heavy, wet foliage from suffocating the turf. Dark, moist environments are breeding grounds for disease.
- Decorate for the holidays. Fall is the time to think festive! Draw attention to your landscape with lighting, and find ways to incorporate a pop of color by filling containers with seasonal selections – mums for fall.
- Clean up. Wash down the patio furniture and store it for the season. Make sure to pick up toys so they don’t get buried or lost.