Fall is a beautiful time when leaves turn yellow and trees transform in vibrant color taking your breath away. But soon the leaves make their way to the ground. Fall cleanup of your yard/garden is very important to give your lawn a healthy start for the next spring. The most efficient way to start fall cleanup is by pruning trees, trimming hedges and ornamental grasses, dividing plants, and cleaning gutters. A winter fertilizer improves soil conditions, prepares your lawn for our harsh winters, and yield maximum results next spring.
The lawn should be mowed to prevent fungal problems and snow damage. Deadwood or cross branches should be pruned to eliminate the chance of pest issues. Removing all leaves, branches, twigs, and debris from lawn and planting beds. In addition, perennial flowers should be “dead-headed” to promote growth in the spring season. Proper fall cleanup will make your yard look beautiful and healthy.
If the grueling summer heat has taken a toll on your lawn, here are “7 Secrets to a Beautiful Yard This Fall” to help your lawn recover from the summer stress and be beautifully green and healthy this fall.
- Effective Weed Treatment:Weed control along with regular fertilization, proper trimming, and correct watering application will keep the grass lush green.
- Early Fall Fertilization:Helpyour lawn recover from the grueling summer heat and drought.
- Lawn Aeration: Aeration allows turf’s root system to breathe and absorb nutrients and water.
- Over Seeding: Fall over seeding allows turf to become solid and oust weeds that grew during the summer.
- Early Winter Fertilization: It promotes a healthy and flourishing root system. It also helps in storing essential nutrients to survive the harsh winter and thrive early next spring.
- Mite Control Treatment: This is proactive step to be taken as mites can severely damage your lawn if left untreated.
- Complete Fall Clean Up: Put your yard “to bed” by planting fall bulbs, trimming, picking up leaves, and cleaning up the whole area to give your yard a healthy start next spring.
Need lawn care and maintenance done for you?
Our team of experts will provide you great service. You enjoy the results.